Monday, September 6, 2010

Here Comes the Bride

Did you have a good labor day? I did! Two of my good friends from high school got married this weekend. Here they are:

These are the friends that I've been making wedding stuff for: garter's, "Mrs. To-Be" tank tops, and sewing some table runners {see picture below}. Their wedding was so beautiful and so much fun! They held it at the Trolley Barn in Inman Park. The weather was great, the setting was gorgeous, the food was tasty, and the band was soo good!


I got to see my doublemint twin, Laura {apparently we looked alike in high school}, and her fiancee Charlie along with some other good friends from back in the day.



And of course I have to give a shout out to my hot date for the wedding. Always fun to have a sidekick to save you on the dance floor and take trips to the bathroom with. ;)

Love you Schmane!

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend.
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment