Monday, July 12, 2010

4th of July fun

Yes, I do realize it's about a week after the 4th...but I still had to show you the apron I made that was "4th of July" themed. I found this fabric in my mom's huge stash and thought I could make something fun with it. The apron pattern I used is from One-Yard Wonders which is my favorite new tutorial/project book.


Can you see the upside down 1176 and little George Washingtons? Hahaha. Too funny.



I also made a little pouch with the same fabric and some red jersey from an old t-shirt. I still have a bunch of the fabric left...maybe I'll save it for next year and make a 4th of July outfit...

Another thing I love about seeing family over holidays is little cousins that will play with your hair...


and keep playing with your hair...


and are still playing with your hair 20 minutes later...



She's such a cutie...and it's so nice to have your hair brushed and played with for half an hour. :)

Night,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment