Thursday, June 10, 2010

Road Trip - Part 2

Alright, we left off with Hidden Falls in the Tetons. After hiking two different hikes in the Tetons we headed to the condo we rented in Jackson. It was soo nice! Especially after we had been camping in the snow, hiking in the snow, and riding in cars for about 4 days. My pictures of the condo don't really do it any justice, so I'll just show you our view out the back porch. Absolutely amazing!

View right before sunset.

Views the next morning. I wish my back door looked out onto that.

Beginning the hike up Angel's Landing in Zion National Park.

Crazy switchback staircase in the hike.

We hiked to the top of that, but it was part hiking and part rock climbing.

Pretty views from the top.

On the way back down.

After Zion, we went to Vegas. My pictures of Vegas are kind of boring, so we'll move on to San Francisco. Unfortunately we only had about half a day in San Francisco, but I go to see the Bridge and have a Ghiradelli Sundae. Yum-my!

Me and the BF at the Golden Gate bridge.

Well, that's the end of our road trip! Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Let me know if you need any road trip suggestions or tips! I feel like a pro, now that I've done it twice. Like I said before, if you haven't been on a cross country road trip, I highly suggest and recommend it!

Toodles!
Julia


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete