Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Road Trip!

I need to be packing! I'm so sleepy though and have no motivation. It's hard to pack for a road trip when you are limited on space in the car. Especially when you have to pack for camping/hiking/some nice outfits/sitting in the car/cold weather. That's a lot. There's going to be a lot of re-wearing stinky hiking clothes. :)

Our route this time (we've done the cross country road trip before) is going to be:
Atlanta to...
Independence, MO to...
Mount Rushmore and Badlands, SD to...
Yellowstone National Park, WY to...
Grand Tetons, WY to...
Jackson Hole, WY to...
The Salt Flats, UT/West Wendover, NV to...
Yosemite National Park, CA to...
our ending destination of San Francisco

I'll leave my bf and his buddies out there and fly back for a summer in Atlanta.

In the meantime, here are some pictures of our last road trip across the US.

Entering Estes Park, CO
*short brown hair, can you believe it? big change from the long blond hair I have now*

Hiking through Rocky Mountain National Park, CO
*so, so pretty and Boulder, CO is a really cool city*

Arches National Park in Moab, UT
*this was my favorite part of the trip, this park is gorgeous*

Hoodoos in Bryce Canyon National Park, UT

Grand Canyon National Park, AZ

Hoover Dam, AZ

Las Vegas, NV
*everyone should go to Vegas once in their lifetime*

Los Angeles, CA

Santa Monica, CA

Cross country road trips are lots of fun. If you ever get the chance to drive across the country I highly recommend it. I'll be out of touch for the next two weeks while I'm out of town, but I'll be back with lots of pictures and stories to share!

Toodles,
J Squirrel


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julia, if you are still road tripping you may find CampingRoadTrip.com helpful

    ReplyDelete