Monday, March 15, 2010

Local Wisdom brings the fox out of the hole....




So you may have noticed that I've been hibernating for most of the winter (and by hibernating I mean traveling to and fro to other temperatures and time zones) but gratefully, all the while, J Squirrel has so magnificently held down the fort, getting crafty and sharing her inspiring creations and thoughts with you all here in cyberspace.

Well since Spring is nearly here (it can't come soon enough in my opinion!) I thought I would come out of my foxhole and share with you a card line that I am currently obsessed with!

Kathleen started making collage cards several years ago and started Local Wisdom Cards in Vermont in 2001. Her cards are now featured in over 700 shops around the globe, as well as Etsy.com where you will find her entire inventory, and may purchase them directly through her!

Here is a sampling; these are some of my favorites:

Check out Kathleen's fun collection for yourself, and let us know what you think. You may decide to not give away a single one but rather frame them all, and I say this out of personal experience!

Until next time (or until the sun decides to show himself for more than a few hours!)
~ J Fox







No comments:

Post a Comment