Sunday, February 14, 2010

Things I loved about the weekend...

1. Snow - so pretty! Here's the little snowman I made. He was about 10 inches tall and melted by the next morning. Oh well!
2. Red Velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting from 3 Wishes Bakery. Sooo tasty!

3. Spending some quality time with my roomies in the snow and watching movies in our nice, warm living room.

4. Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. I've really been into young adult literature lately and this movie was a good adaptation from the book by Rick Riordan. Enjoyable if you haven't read the books and close enough to the book for those that have read it.

5. Brunch at Sun in My Belly. French toast with bananas foster. Tasty, tasty. AND with the Scoutmob app for my iphone our meal was 40% off. Have you checked out Scoutmob yet?? It's great! My BF and I see no reason in going anywhere without a Scoutmob deal.


Hope you had a lovely weekend. Happy Valentine's Day!

J Squirrel

No comments:

Post a Comment