Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What a Steal!

The Urban Outfitters near us was having a super sale this weekend! Half off already reduced home goods...so I picked up a new duvet cover...for only $16!! Can you believe it? Duvet covers are never that cheap.

It's so super cute. I love it. They didn't have the shams in the store, so I picked those up online today. So, the good news is that I got a super good deal on a new duvet cover and shams...the bad news is that this might be the start of a whole new room redecoration... :)

Off I go to sleep under my new duvet. Sweet dreams everyone!
J Squirrel

2 comments:

  1. Ooo awesome sale, J Squirrel! Thanks for letting us know!
    Though it's true that one little cheapie thing can set off loads of decor money. My friend had a trashcan (a very pretty trash can) that she claims cost her $10,000 (new paint and floors in the house followed the purchase of this trash can)- I kid not. Love the duvet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily I'm renting so I can't go too overboard! That must be one nice trashcan...I'd love to see it. ;)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete