Thursday, September 17, 2009

Flavor-liscious

Just in case you were wondering...or not friends with them on facebook...The Yogurt Tap has two new flavors out!!!!

Peanut Butter and Banana

MMMMMMmmmmmm! Side by side so you can swirl them. The banana tastes so fresh and it's not overly sweet. The peanut butter is just to die for. Creamy, but not in a fatty kind of way. Oh goodness. It's just so good. Swirl the two together and add granola and chocolate syrup. Super tasty.

Is it bad that the people that work there recognize me now? I guess I should introduce myself the next time I'm in so that we can make it a more personal fro-yo experience....

Night night.
J Squirrel

2 comments:

  1. Yes, introduce yourself, so you can collect your commission!

    I still haven't tried it yet, but this new flavors sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't been there Pam?!? Make Peter take you on a date. I promise it will under $10 for the two of you. :)

    ReplyDelete