Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More Lovely Flowers

So I've posted on hair flowers before, but I've found more! Guys, men, boys- I'm sorry. You can skip reading this post if you need to or maybe you can think of it as a potential present/idea for the ladies in your life. :)

These first hair flowers are from WREN Handmade on Etsy. Her description says 2 inch flower bobby pins, but I think the 2 inch part refers to the bobby pin, not the flower. The flower seems to be about half an inch long.

I love how small and dainty they are.

I love that you get three of them because 3 is a good number.

I love how the colors and prints compliment each other so well.
Photos courtesy of WREN Handmade.

I can see these tucked into messy buns and ponytails as a little trio or used by themselves. I'd dress them down or up depending on the event as well. I might even be buying some tonight....


The next flowers are over-the-top awesome!! Large, simple, and statement-making, these flowers are the perfect accessory to take any outfit over the top. Check out Emersonmade for the full assortment, but here are some of my favorites.
Too big for you? I don't know that I could pull it off...I bet these ladies could. :)
Photos courtesy of Emersonmade.
How about in a more formal setting? What do you think? I love how the simplicity of the flower co-exists with the formality of the dress and event.

Back again soon,
J Squirrel

2 comments:

  1. Ooo I love those flowers! I personally go for something big (and you could totally pull them off too!) - my big hair would unintentional eat those beautifully delicate bobbypins.

    ps- Our favorite Meet Me in St. Louis song was the one on the trolley. I can't sing worth a flip, so my parents must've loved my renditions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that's a favorite of mine too!! Ding, ding, ding went the trolley, sing, sing, sing, went my heart.... something like that, right? :)

    ReplyDelete